PrecisionPoint, Inc. a 10-year leader in the Reality Capture professional services Industry is offering a ground floor opportunity for a Technical Sales Specialist to join our rapidly growing company. You will sell a new innovative 3D Indoor Mobile Mapping Solution that provides a “3D Digital Twin” of a client’s building & infrastructure assets used for design, construction, operations, and facility management.
Your Job Will Be To:
- You will be the main point of contact to the customer from the initial contact all the way to the sale and beyond.
- You will present to clients weekly frequently traveling to client sites to showcase our professional mapping solutions.
- Leveraging your network of potential customers, if applicable, and draw upon a wide set of existing leads (generated by our marketing/lead generation channels)
- Develop persuasive approaches that will convince potential clients to procure the company’s innovative indoor mapping services over other technologies.
- With a high potential for repeat sales building rapport with new and existing clients providing support that will continually improve the relationship will be vital.
- Continuously develop a pipeline of new business opportunities and maintain an ongoing quarterly minimum sales closure ratio of 30%.
- Master a thorough knowledge of the market, the services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethics to maintain the company’s high reputation in the 3D reality capture industry.
You Should Have:
- Enthusiasm for the technology industry ideally in the areas of CAD/BIM, LIDAR, Industry 4.0, facility management, IoT, and construction technology enabling you to understand and explain technical concepts to customers what can be done with PrecisionPoint’s professional services.
- Exceptional presentation skills both in-person and using virtual online meeting tools
- A competitive and professionally assertive personality
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client and adaptable working in a variety of environments
- Creativity and resourcefulness in identifying new customer leads as well as generating further potential with existing customers
- Exceptional communication skills (spoken and written)
- Strong listening skills to understand and develop solutions that align with company capabilities and customers’ needs
- Demonstrated success in a consultative sales role providing technical solutions and collaborating with technical teams
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a STEM discipline is preferred
- Willingness to travel extensively across your region to meet clients in person
- A valid US driver’s license
What we offer:
Besides working in the rapidly expanding and red-hot reality capture & virtual reality industry we offer; 3 weeks of PTO, 8 Paid Holidays, 401K w/Company Match, Healthcare, voluntary dental & vision, quarterly team building events, company funded leadership training.
PrecisionPoint, Inc., an established industry leader in providing 3D Reality Capture laser scanning (LiDAR) and BIM 3D modeling solutions is seeking a Field Surveyor-Reality Capture Specialist to join our growing company. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, a Northern Suburb of Indianapolis, (Ranked as the #1 Place to Live by Money Magazine in 2016). We are a fast-growing tech-savvy company with a diverse client base that is positioned for significant growth in 2017. We are currently searching for enthusiastic and self-driven professionals with highly technical skills to join us.
This position will require completing all aspects of 3D building documentation from field data collection to developing point cloud deliverables. Duties will include processing point clouds collected by terrestrial 3D laser scanning and indoor mobile mapping systems. Projects will consist of building interiors & exteriors, factories, mechanical rooms, and similar infrastructure to develop existing conditions 3D deliverables. Work collaboratively with Project Management to ensure client deliverables meet specifications and are completed to the highest level of detail and accuracy according to company-defined quality standards.
- Perform on-site 3D Laser Scanning in support of architectural, process piping, industrial plant, and forensics projects.
- Download, pre-process, register and evaluate point cloud datasets.
- Plan daily activities to meet productivity goals set by Project Managers.
- Communicate with management about all aspects of the project.
- Work without direct day-to-day supervision and make technical and supervisory decisions for projects assigned within specified limits of authority.
- Be accountable for daily data downloading, processing, security of client’s data and 3D work sets.
- Prepare daily time sheets, data logs, expense reports, and field change orders.
- Post process field collected scan data and register with FARO Scene, Cyclone, Autodesk ReCap or similar point cloud processing software.
- Work without direct day-to-day supervision and make technical & supervisory decisions for projects assigned within specified limits of authority.
- Manage project budgets and resources to exceed client expectations and maximize company profits.
- Remain responsible for project success from field-to-finish including delivering in full and on-time.
- Experience with operation of 3D laser scanners is a plus and will be given priority consideration.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday (Out of town travel is ~ 25% annually)
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have good technical skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts.
- Professionalism in dealing with Owners, Architects, Subcontractors, and co-workers.
- Motivation to take on added responsibilities while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Planning – Looks ahead and organizes activities to stay on top of the project’s needs.
- Initiative – Seeks out new opportunities to contribute. Pushes the envelope, raise the bar.
- Ownership – Is totally committed to the success of the project, his teammates and the company.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who embraces change and constantly seeks out new opportunities for creativity and innovation.
- 3-5 years progressive field and office experience in in a surveying, engineering, or technical role.
- AAS or BS in Engineering or Land Surveying, Construction Mgt, Architecture, Design & Drafting or equivalent experience.
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including Auto CAD and/or Revit, and MS Office Suite
- 3D Laser Scanning experience a definite plus
Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to, lifting (10 - 25 pounds), bending, reaching, climbing, walking, crawling, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, speaking, sight, and/or hearing to complete occasional field duties outlined in this job description. Ability to work under various field conditions at client sites is required.