Please Join us for the Revit User Group of Indianapolis!
The Revit User Group of Indianapolis is meeting on October 27th from 6PM – 9PM at BSA Life Structures (located at 9365 Counselor’s Row, Indianapolis) PrecisionPoint will be the sponsor and presenter, sharing the latest in Reality Capture computing for creating accurate existing conditions BIM models from 3D laser scanned point clouds. Topics include:
- 360 Overview
- Navigation – Point Cloud Panoramic Viewing & Editing
- Work Collaboratively with Project Stakeholders Measuring / Annotating
- Filtering/Decimating pointclouds – Reducing densities to get what you need in Revit, and more…
- Revit Reality Capture Workflow
- Aligning point cloud to project coordinates or Geo-referenced location
- Best Practices for managing large point clouds o File Types, and more…
- 3rd Party Applications
- Edgewise – Automatic Feature Extraction modeling of MEP, Structure & Walls
- Kubit – error deviation mapping
- Point Clouds in Navisworks – clash detection/coordination and navigation
- Point Cloud Modeling Standards
- QC Checks for Level of Accuracy (LOA)
For more information and to RSVP, please download the flyer here!
We look forward to seeing you the 27th at 6pm!